2011年1月18日火曜日

Happy memory in 2010:)


My best memory of 2010 is short trip to Tokyo Disney Resort! It was first time for me to go to Tokyo DisneySea. And it rarely go trip with family together, so I chose this as a best memory of 2010.
I went to there with my younger brother and sister, and mother. It was two-days and one-night trip. First day of trip, we went to Disneyland. There were so many people because the season was New Year’s. Next day, we went to DisneySea. There is famous for teddy bear named “Daffy” which gave to Minnie mouse from Mickey mouse in the story of Disney. This stuffed animal can buy at only here, so my sister and I got big one, and my brother got small one.   
I want to go there again or some other places with my family J

2 件のコメント:

  1. You look really happy when you're with your sister and brother:)

    返信削除
  2. Thank you Hiro!
    Yeah, I'm happy when I spend time with my family:)

    返信削除